- Brand : NANAOELEC
1.1 Functional OverviewNASF6 decomposition product analysis tester, provides a simple SF6 decomposition products on-site detection method. In use, the SF6 gas is connected to a gas-filled SF6 gas cham
1.1 Functional Overview
NASF6 decomposition product analysis tester, provides a simple SF6 decomposition products on-site detection method. In use, the SF6 gas is connected to a gas-filled SF6 gas chamber, allowing SF6 gas to flow through the sensor at a constant flow rate to directly measure the amount of main decomposition products in the SF6 gas.
All sensors use SF6-specific sensors, long-life design, to ensure the accuracy and reproducibility of measurement results.
Main applications: fault location, routine testing, partial discharge monitoring, gas purification / filtration monitoring, fault high voltage contact inspection, SF6 decomposition product detection, check the switch decomposition products.
1.2 Main features
● Long-life detection components
● No colorimetric tube, the sensor is directly measured
● Excellent accuracy and reproducibility
● High precision, good repeatability
● Built-in regulator and electronic mass flowmeter
● Large LCD display
● Lightweight and easy to use
● rechargeable battery-powered, AC-DC dual-use
● fast response, almost no warm-up waiting
● The measurement results are not affected by the ambient temperature
1.3 Technical Specifications
Measuring range: SO2: 0 ~ 100 PPM; H2S: 0 ~ 100 PPM
Sensitivity: SO2: ± 0.1 PPM; H2S: ± 0.1 PPM
Response time: 25s
Sampling: built-in flow valve, flow meter;
3.6 m sampling tube and a pressure reducing valve connector.
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +50 ℃
Power supply: DC: built-in rechargeable battery, AC: 220V / 50Hz;
Read out: large LCD graphic display;
Size: 258 (mm) × 240 (mm) × 88 (mm);
Weight: 2.6 kg;
Output interface: USB1.2 specification (optional configuration);
Sampling flow: 0.01 ~ 1L / min, recommended flow: 0.25L / min.