NAHJ Standard Voltage Transformer
- Brand : NANAOELEC
Rated voltage ratio: 110/√3 kV /100V（0.1））；110/√3kV/100/√3V（0.05）
PT of 110/√3 kV, 0.01 class which has high voltage class and high accuracy, this can be used to calibrate the PT 110kV/100V below class 0.05. It can calibrate PT from 20% to 120% of rated voltage. And can be burdened with 0.25VA secondary load when the secondary voltage is 100V.
1. Rated voltage ratio: 110/√3 kV /100V（0.1））；110/√3kV/100/√3V（0.05）
2. Rated secondary capacity: 0-0.25VA CosФ=1.0
3. Accuracy class: Class 0.05
4. Testing voltage: primary winding is 1.2 /1 min voltage withstand . Secondary winding is above earth and 2kV/1min power frequency withstand.
5. Rated frequency:50Hz
6. Maximum working voltage: 76.2kV
7. Inflatable, with SF6, single phase and semi insulating.